Tournament Time

What a great NCAA Basketball Tournament it's been so far, after only one real round.  I love it when the underdog teams win and upset (as long as it's not Syracuse!) the other teams.  Last night's Florida Gulf Coast University's win over Georgetown was a game for the ages.  Incredible shots, young kids giving their all, and frankly having a lot of fun, it looked like...

SU plays tonight - late again, so if I am a bit bleary-eyed at the open house on Sandbank tomorrow, please forgive me.  I am sure I will be awake long past midnight.

I am back in contact with Cindy Pack, a Realtor from Louisville.  We wrote to each other a few years ago, and in the ensuing battles I sent her an SU T-shirt and she sent me Louisville's T.  I wore it last year at the Big East, and will again this year whenever they play...until SU plays Louisville for the Championship.



So tonight - Go Orange!  No matter what happens you have given us highs and lows this long winter season, and I, for one, appreciate you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open House Alert! 149 North Main Street - Jordan

The Third Twenty

Skaneateles Real Estate - The Six-Week Update