New Listing!

I sincerely hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We certainly did, the highlight being for me strolling Liam down Madison Avenue and looking in all the store windows on Sunday afternoon.  There is nothing like New York - except maybe coming back and going over the rise on 41 (Cortland County) to see the lake spread out before you.

Which reminds me....you can have that view every day.  I just listed a magnificent home in Niles that has that exact view.  From the eat-in kitchen, the living room, two of the bedrooms...there it is!  Because of the snow lately I haven't gotten THE PHOTO yet, but you can see it for yourself this Sunday (December 2nd) from 1:00 to 3:00 during my open house.  It's supposed to be warm, so come out and walk the acreage (over 9 acres!) and enjoy a few refreshments.  You can see the listing on whatever site you use - S282803 - or go to my Facebook page:  http://Facebook.com/MegBrooksRealtor.  Sarah takes care of it for me and promises something new and completely different...And please check later, too.  I haven't finished uploading photos into the listing.

3722 Robinia Hill - Town of Niles



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open House Alert! 149 North Main Street - Jordan

The Third Twenty

Skaneateles Real Estate - The Six-Week Update