In The Year 2000...-UPDATE II



20 days ago I wrote:

Wake up, buddy. Slap a price tag of $200,000 on it TONIGHT and keep cutting by $10,000 every two weeks until it sells. I know it's difficult to accept that's what it will take, but if you keep this up you'll be looking at even more dreadful comps a year from now. I mean, how much longer are you willing to shell out that $2,500+ monthly payment to "own" before you realize you could rent the next door neighbor's house for half that?

I'm starting to think we have a secret Long Beach Housing Blog reader on our hands because I just saw this:

Mar 10, 2009, Price Reduced - $209,900

You're getting warmer, buddy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open House Alert! 149 North Main Street - Jordan

The Third Twenty

Skaneateles Real Estate - The Six-Week Update